FyndSpace.com is owned and operated by Servotech Pharma Impex Pvt Ltd. The aim of this policy is to tell you how FyndSpace.com will use any personal data you provide through the website. Please read it carefully before you use the Website or facilitate any transactions through us.
What information do we collect?
· We collect information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when you register on the site, book an available space, subscribe to a newsletter, order for a service or fill out our contact form.
· When ordering or registering, we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
· Like many websites, we use "cookies" to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our websites. Please refer to the Web Cookies" section below for information about cookies and how we use them.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, order for a service, respond to a survey or fill out our contact form, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
· To personalize your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
· To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
· To quickly process your transactions.
· To send your emails for updates on your activity and transactions
The email address Users provide for processing the booking, will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their service orders. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, they may do so by contacting us via our Site.
How do we protect visitor information?
We adopt a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. When you book a space or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases to be only accessed as stated above.
Do we disclose the information we collect to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice, except as described below. It does not include website hosting partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety.
Third party links
In an attempt to provide you with increased value, we may include third party links on our site. These linked sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these linked sites (including if a specific link does not work).
Changes to our policy
Your consent of our terms and conditions
By using our site you signify to our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.